Thursday, February 17, 2011

Thought for the day

When I am in His presence I am more 'myself' than at any other time.


It dawned on me a while ago, that when I am in the courts of the King, saturated in his Glory and manifest presence, I somehow feel as though I am 'coming into being.' For me, I am more 'myself' with the Lord than I am at any other time.
I find myself acting in accordance with God's word without even trying, it just seems to flow naturally. It also seems as though my heart is stretched from North to South and my capacity to love God and love those around me is enlarged. I find myself being more affectionate, tender-hearted, compassionate, joyful and patient when I am covered with God's sticky Glory and intoxicated with the New Wine that flows out of him.
The presence of God is a mystery that never stops shifting my paradigms and mindsets, and in this wonderful mysterious presence is where I find my life, my home, myself

No comments:

Post a Comment